comfort-keepers---connersville-image-1 `

Comfort Keepers - Connersville

Comfort Keepers - Connersville

3017 Virginia Ave.,
Connersville, IN 47331
comfort-keepers---connersville-image-1

Overview of Comfort Keepers - Connersville

Comfort Keepers - Connersville, located in Connersville, IN offers home care (non-medical)

We are pleased to announce Comfort Keepers of Connersville has received the the Direct Services Workforce Investment Grant from the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. We will be using 95% of these funds directly to our caregivers in the form of bonuses, sign on bonuses, retention bonuses, referral bonuses and recruit staffing. Along with increasing wages for our caregivers. The remaining 5% will be used for administration cost in ongoing training for our caregivers.

Comfort Keepers - Connersville is part of Comfort Keepers. See all locations within Comfort Keepers

Request More Information

Map View

Request More Information